Monday, June 20, 2011

NYC with Breanne & Kenna

Ahhhhh! It was a dream and a 1/2 to see my mission comp/cousin Breanne and meet her little girl Kenna!

Died for her!!
Ate breakfast on her rooftop. Her little family moved right into Manhattan not too long ago. What a great place to live and visit for sure!
We always hit up a little SoHo and shop our guts out!

Almost every time Breanne calls me as of late she says "Oh I'm just on the subway with Kenna!" I love this because she is out and about really enjoying the city with her little girl.
Best fried zucchini sticks around.
Crossing our fingers to get into Broadway..Princess styled to the 5 th row :)
LOVE
About 11:00 pm Breanne says to me "Hey, do you want to go bike riding in Central Park?"
Of course I do!

Not much has changed about NYC. I still love this city! Thanks for a great first day back Breanne and Kenna!

1 comment:

  1. 10th time is a charm! Love the pix, love the gooer, love it all! Glad you had such a fun trip :) Missed you like mad!

    ReplyDelete