Thursday, June 23, 2011

Experiencing the city

The Natural History Museum. For all you "Night at the Museum" fans (nerds...jk jk)
The live size whale was amazing.
Finally James came to back to NYC !! We were all excited to go hit the town right when a HUGE rain/HAIL storm hit. We watched as the people of New York scurried around trying to avoid the rain. Soooo funny!
So we stayed at the hotel and hit up an amazing place where James had the tuna burger of his life. He kept trying to subtly hint to me the whole trip for us to go back there. 2 am that night "Hey maybe we can get that burger to go."
Later that night we met up with Breanne and Jeremiah and hit up Korea town!!

Loved the Korean BBQ
Gooooer!
Loved hangin at their place.

Times Square definitely remains one of the best places to people watch for sure!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! You know Kelsey is a "Night At The Museum" nerd, right? I will always hang that over her head (as she likes to hang so much over mine:) I'm sure she would like it if you emailed all of the pics of the museum to her.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for sure I know she is the #1 NERD ALERT fan of "Night at the Museum". That is the smartest plan to hang that over her head! Since her famous line is ..."Um, do I LOOK like I watch _______". Pa ha ha! Love you Kels! That is one that I will probably consent to watching someday. NOT Harra. ;) I'll get the photos to her asap Stace. Good idea. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am PEEING my pants! That was the funniest thing ever. Why did I even say that?! Bahahaha I mean, it's good....not the best..but good :) I'm laughing so hard right now! Nerd Aler fo sho
    Listen Heids, it's important to me! Will you please try to watch it tonight?! Harra fo sho!
    Love the pix. YOu guys are the cutest. Wish we were there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why won't it let me post my name!!!!! BUGGGG that was obv by me, Kels aka nightatmuseumlova#1

    ReplyDelete