Thursday, August 4, 2011

Companions

This is my favorite picture as of late. Taken yesterday with my mission comp Tracy, aka Vicki, T Dog, T money or T dizzle. People get confused what her name is sometimes because I call her Tracy (mission style by her last name) but her name is Vicki. We were at lunch the other day and Becca's date says "VICKI TRACY?! That is the coolest name I have ever heard! It's like in a movie!" Oh yea it is!! She claims the name alone won her all the school elections.
There is something special about the friendship you have with people from your mission. Especially with your companions. All the ups and downs and good times and hard times. They have seen you at your very best, most vulnerable, happiest and most worn out times. So happy to have this gem in my life.

3 comments:

  1. So true, I think I can count you as my comp because you have seen me all ways too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. Worst photo of me ever! I look like I'm back on the mish...My favorite part of the night was when I realized the elastic in my veil was broken and you were like, "that's no problem." Then you jimmied up some tie. Dying laughing en el templo!
    Te amo Hansi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you, Vicki is the tightest!!!

    ReplyDelete