Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Iggy's

Yea or Nea? Go ahead and give me your opinion. I can take it, I can take it. Do you like the atmosphere, the food...the fries??(my favorite)
If you have ever seen the comments on Facebook between Kels and I it usually will involve the phrase "Iggs asap!" Yep we love it. We spare the rest of the BFF from coming every time we want to go.
This last time we went we managed to recruit Kels' fave friend Shaun. And of course we took pics of ourselves. One eyed willy style.
Loved it. Iggy's for life!

2 comments:

  1. Love IGGS ASAP! People don't know what they're missing. Haters! Love one eyed pic :) So much fun! Mmmmmmmmmm round two fo sho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sparing us! The fries are yum, but that's about it! I want to hear about the big ride today . . . hope my bike was good to you :)

    ReplyDelete