Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summertime in Bear Lake

In case you forgot what Bear Lake looks like in the summertime...
Here is a little sneak peak. View from James' family's cabin. Love!
We did a lot of hangin out and eating.
Relaxing and having fun with his family.
So you know what they say about the boy you are dating and his dad? If you want to know what he will look like when he is older...just take a look at his dad and you'll know! Tee hee :)
Cute nephew!
I love this shot. "Um yea, I don't really have time for you and your picture. I am fully concentrated on my 4-wheeling." James' brother and nephew.
Coz up city on the boat when you get cold!
We did alot of this. Yikes!
The competition between the tube and the banana was on! James' brother on front dominated! His nephew behind was a close second.
Point proven. Ha!
Even though I wasn't the tubing champ, I did end up with a broken finger. Oh yes. You heard me right. I got shoved off the tube and my finger is cracked and yes, I play the harp for a living. I'm just glad I didn't do it while wake boarding so I can avoid the lecture from my older brother "You are too old to be doing all those tricks. One broken finger and your career is over" Oopsies.
No worries. I am actually still working and just playing with 7 fingers instead of 8 (you don't use your pinkies any ways). I survived and had a great 4th of July weekend which ended with James and I leaving bear lake with this sunset...
We watched random fireworks go off the whole way home. It was beautiful! Happy 4th!

3 comments:

  1. Grego? James will look smokin hot in that gear :) Can't wait to see it! I didn't know about your finger, blows. Looks like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peeing, peeing, and peeing! Are you sure that wasn't James sitting there? The resemblance is uncanny.
    So sorry about you finger. It makes my phalanges hurt just thinking about it.
    Looks like such a fun trip. Love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhhhgg - so sorry about the broken finger! I love the part about checking out the Dad for clues - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete